New generation LTR, H19 has been developed to for owners of modern utes and vans being used for daily private activities or commercial applications. With its passenger-like stylish, functional tread design and refined casing construction, the H19 provides smooth and quiet ride, stable handling performance and longer tread life.
- Optimised pattern arrangement - Appropriate block size distribution for improved ride comfort and lower pattern noise
- Circumferential narrow groove - Better irregular wear resistance
- Optimised rib and sipe combination - Enhance handling and low noise
- Four straight grooves - Better wet handling and aquaplaning performance
- New casing construction - Good ride comfort, quick steering response and cornering stability, enhanced durability and precise uniformity
Performance Category: Touring
All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. Whilst we make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our web site may be mis-priced. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, or technical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Adelaide Tyrepower (Mile End) shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount.
If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of the price error and order cancellation. You will, of course, have an opportunity to purchase the item at the correct price, if you so wish.